The digital transformation and our smart living world can only be realized with the help of sensor technology as a key technology. In our network, we pool the expertise of bavarian sensory companies – in their capacity as outstanding technology partners, they drive the development of intelligent sensor systems „made in Bavaria“.
Many of our 90 members and 250 partners are internationally leading, highly innovative companies and institutions. We support our members in operational and strategic issues. The source of all activities and services have always been the needs of our members, which we learn about by close contact and exchange. Long-term cooperations are the basis of our joint success. We look forward to a personal exchange with you.
Solution approaches in all fields of digital transformation and for a smart expansion of our living and working environments are based on data supplied by sensors and evaluated by measurement technology. Smart sensors enable new datadriven business models and services.
Bavaria is one of the leading locations in this industrial sector worldwide. Our federal state has outstanding technology partners - with them we are driving the development of intelligent sensor systems. Take a look at our members.
As part of its Bavarian Cluster Offensive, the Bavarian state government supports 17 state-wide platforms in high-tech industries and traditional sectors of the Bavarian economy. Sensor technology has been one of the technology focal points of this cluster offensive Bavaria since 2006.
Regensburg has been an important hub of the sensor technology world for almost twenty years. You will find our office in the technological heart of the high-tech and innovation location, the TechBase, Regensburg's innovation center on the technology area "TechCampus" in close proximity to the University and the OTH Regensburg. You can find out about milestones in our history in our brochure.
Cluster as a Success Story
Clusters bring dynamism to the innovation process - a business location as a whole benefits from this, as does every participating company. Participation in a cluster opens up access to a close-knit network of companies, outstanding research institutes and universities, as well as experts in the field. The cluster management acts as a link between business, science and politics.
Office for Economy and Science Regensburg
„With the sensor technology cluster, the city wanted to achieve two goals: Strengthening development competence at the location in a technology of the future and promoting the idea of diversification across industries. Both have succeeded and Regensburg is now considered a stronghold of sensor technology - in business and in science.“
Prof. Dr. Martin Sellen
Messtechnik GmbH & Co.KG
„In a globalized world, generating and networking knowledge is crucial for a technology company like Micro-Epsilon. The Strategic Partnership Sensor Technology makes a significant contribution to this with its diverse range of services. In the process, this cluster has developed from a good idea into a powerful network over the last ten years.“
- Aufnahmeantrag Sensorik-Netzwerk 304 KB
- Beitragsordnung Sensorik-Netzwerk 171 KB
- Broschüre Qualifizierungsangebote im Sensorik-Netzwerk 2022 3 MB
- Broschüre Sensorik-Netzwerk Meilensteine 2 MB
- Broschüre Sensorik-Netzwerk Meilensteine englisch 6 MB
- Flyer Sensorik-Bayern GmbH 339 KB
- Flyer Sensorik-Netzwerk 464 KB
- Flyer Sensorik-Netzwerk Englisch 406 KB
- Sensorik-Netzwerk Mitglieder 1 MB
- Flyer Services Organisations- und Personalentwicklung 539 KB
- Logopaket Cluster-Sensorik 5 MB
- Logopaket Sensorik-Bayern GmbH 1 MB
- Logopaket Sensorik-Netzwerk 32 MB
- Logo Cluster-Sensorik 295 KB
- Logo Sensorik-Bayern GmbH 223 KB
- Logo Sensorik-Netzwerk 14 KB
- Satzung Sensorik-Netzwerk 172 KB
- Sensorik-Netzwerk Methodenkoffer Organisationsentwicklung 426 KB
- Sensorik-Netzwerk Teilnahmebedingungen 2 MB