Sensor and measurement technology are enabling technologies
The efficiency of technological performance is driven by people. To combine these competencies and smart organizations across the boarders of companies, clusters and industries and making them visible is the operational and strategic focus of our activities – this is more than just networking.
Become a member and actively shape Bavaria‘s progress and future.
90 world-leading, highly innovative companies and institutions are pooling their expertise in the Bavarian sensor network. Experts from the
fields of science, research and development, and vocational education complement this high-tech know-how. Become a member and actively shape Bavaria‘s progress and future. The origin of all activities and services is your need – we are looking forward to a personal exchange with you.
- Smart people for smart technology: collaboratively identify and evaluate trends and technologies and implement new solutions
- Holistic thinking: offers for the development of “people – technology – organization”
- “From the sensor to the cloud”: know-how along the data value chain
- Learning from and with each other at eye level: exchange of expertise and knowledge from operational practice in a familiar setting
- Accessibility: short distances for joint long-term success
- Regional competence becomes visible internationally
Solution approaches in all fields of digital transformation and for a smart expansion of our living and working environments are based on data supplied by sensors and evaluated by measurement technology. Smart sensors enable new datadriven business models and services.
Bavaria is one of the leading locations in this industrial sector worldwide. Our federal state has outstanding technology partners - with them we are driving the development of intelligent sensor systems. Take a look at our members.
As part of its Bavarian Cluster Offensive, the Bavarian state government supports 17 state-wide platforms in high-tech industries and traditional sectors of the Bavarian economy. Sensor technology has been one of the technology focal points of this cluster offensive Bavaria since 2006.
Regensburg has been an important hub of the sensor technology world for almost twenty years. You will find our office in the technological heart of the high-tech and innovation location, the TechBase, Regensburg's innovation center on the technology area "TechCampus" in close proximity to the University and the OTH Regensburg.
Cluster as a Success Story
Clusters bring dynamism to the innovation process - a business location as a whole benefits from this, as does every participating company. Participation in a cluster opens up access to a close-knit network of companies, outstanding research institutes and universities, as well as experts in the field. The cluster management acts as a link between business, science and politics.
Office for Economy and Science Regensburg
„With the sensor technology cluster, the city wanted to achieve two goals: Strengthening development competence at the location in a technology of the future and promoting the idea of diversification across industries. Both have succeeded and Regensburg is now considered a stronghold of sensor technology - in business and in science.“
Prof. Dr. Martin Sellen
Messtechnik GmbH & Co.KG
„In a globalized world, generating and networking knowledge is crucial for a technology company like Micro-Epsilon. The Strategic Partnership Sensor Technology makes a significant contribution to this with its diverse range of services. In the process, this cluster has developed from a good idea into a powerful network over the last ten years.“
- Aufnahmeantrag und Beitragsordnung Sensorik-Netzwerk 716 KB
- Flyer Sensorik-Bayern GmbH 407 KB
- Flyer Sensorik-Netzwerk 464 KB
- Flyer Sensorik-Netzwerk Englisch 192 KB
- Logopaket Sensorik-Bayern GmbH 1 MB
- Logopaket Sensorik-Netzwerk 32 MB
- Satzung Sensorik-Netzwerk 172 KB
- Sensorik-Netzwerk Mitglieder 1 MB
- Sensorik-Netzwerk Teilnahmebedingungen 340 KB
- Übersicht Qualifizierungsangebote im Sensorik-Netzwerk 2024 135 KB